Monday, December 05, 2005

Rafa is staying at Liverpool

Real Madrid sacked their manager Wanderley Luxemburgo at the weekend and there is no doubt they would love Rafa to be their next boss particularly given his record in La Liga. However Rafa insists that he is happy at the Reds:

"I am happy at Liverpool, I am Liverpool's manager and I have a job to do here."I have said this in the past and now I have an important game in the Champions league against Chelsea to think about and that is all that is on my mind."I certainly will not allow this speculation to disrupt my preparation for the game, but as I say, I am happy here at this club."

Rafa has repeatedly stated he wants to stay at Liverpool for a very long time. I'm sure he will manage Madrid one day due to his links with the club but certainly not until he has re-established us as the best team in England.

Please post your views.

<< Today's Liverpool Stories

9 Comments:

At 5/12/05 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

REAL MADRID WOULD BE MAD TO GO FOR RAFA. THIS IS THE MAN THAT WASTED MILLIONS ON CROUCH AND THE REST OF THE CRAP PLAYERS HE HAS ASSEMBLED. THERE RUN OF VICTORIES AGAINST STRUGGLING TEAMS ISNT FOOLING ANYBODY

 
At 5/12/05 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i have said this before...you are a nob

 
At 5/12/05 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark ..you need to get a life...YOU REALLY ARE A NOB! who knows nothing about football

 
At 5/12/05 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE ONE GETTING UPSET. ME THINKS YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND FOOTBALL SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE.

 
At 5/12/05 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it wasnt for the fact that liverpools ex players seem to be experts on every football programme i think they would get more stick than they do. very few good players. if there was no gerrard liverpool wouldnt finish in the top 8

 
At 5/12/05 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well boys & girls, i think people here have are bitter jealous fans of other teams who realise that their teams could never match our glorious history and indeed our present achievements....

 
At 5/12/05 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My advice for those who can only put now LFC is to go back to ur own blogs or mayb you talk so much shit you have been banned! wouldnt surprise me.

 
At 5/12/05 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LFC forever.

 
At 6/12/05 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LFC supporters:
Don't bother to answer or even read MARKFERNANDES's opinion!! He gets excited when someone writes back and criticize him. When you see his name, ignore what is written on that column. He'll be bored when he's 'invisible'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Homepage

WithWolves Publications 2005©